Neepsend, a suburb 1 mile NW of Sheffield city centre, is part of the Central Ward. It covers the River Don flood plain from Lady’s Bridge at the Wicker to Hillfoot Bridge.
- No callout charges! -
In the unfortunate event that you are locked out of your home, Locksmith Neepsend can arrive and assist within the hour.
Gain entry into your house or commercial premises without delay or incurring any more stress. Whether it be lost keys or a fault with the door lock, we will provide a solution and help you enter your home or workplace in a quick non-destructive manner. At the same time, we can replace locks to which keys have been lost ensuring the safety of the premises once again.
Our team of Neepsend With locksmiths are handpicked and thoroughly vetted to ensure they have the expertise to handle any lockout situation. With a range of locks and spare parts, they can repair or correct most locks in under an hour. Rest assured that our locksmiths are equipped with the knowledge and skills to provide professional and reliable service in any emergency situation. In case of an emergency lockout, give us a call and one of our vans will reach you in 30 minutes. We have the expertise and resources to handle any type of lockout, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need a reliable locksmith.
It is illegal to place sharp objects like broken glass on walls or fences to prevent trespassing or climbing. In the UK, such actions could be considered a breach of the Occupiers Liability Act, which imposes a duty on property owners to ensure that their property is safe for visitors and trespassers. If someone were to get injured as a result of these measures, the property owner could be held liable and face legal consequences. It is always advisable to seek legal advice before taking any action that could be considered a breach of the law.
- Installing anti-climb paint or coatings on walls and fences. These products make surfaces slippery and difficult to grip, making it nearly impossible for someone to climb them.
- Installing motion-activated lights around your property. These lights can startle would-be intruders and make them think twice about trying to climb over walls or fences.
- Planting thorny or prickly bushes or plants along the perimeter of your property. These can act as natural deterrents to climbing and can also provide an additional barrier of protection.
- Installing fence toppers or spikes. These are specifically designed to prevent climbing and can be easily attached to the top of your fence or wall.
- Installing electronic security measures such as CCTV cameras, alarms, and access control systems. These can help deter potential intruders and provide an added level of security for your property.