Park Hill is a Grade II* listed building, a housing estate in Sheffield, built between 1957-1961.
- No callout charges! -
In the unfortunate event that you are locked out of your home, Locksmith Park Hill can arrive and assist within the hour.
Gain entry into your house or commercial premises without delay or incurring any more stress. Whether it be lost keys or a fault with the door lock, we will provide a solution and help you enter your home or workplace in a quick non-destructive manner. At the same time, we can replace locks to which keys have been lost ensuring the safety of the premises once again.
Our team of Park Hill With locksmiths are handpicked and thoroughly vetted to ensure they have the expertise to handle any lockout situation. With a range of locks and spare parts, they can repair or correct most locks in under an hour. Rest assured that our locksmiths are equipped with the knowledge and skills to provide professional and reliable service in any emergency situation. In case of an emergency lockout, give us a call and one of our vans will reach you in 30 minutes. We have the expertise and resources to handle any type of lockout, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need a reliable locksmith.
Fire doors are subject to strict regulations and standards to ensure their effectiveness in preventing the spread of fire and smoke.
- Resistance to fire and smoke: Fire doors must be able to withstand fire and smoke for a specified period of time, typically 30 minutes or 60 minutes. This is known as the fire resistance rating.
- Self-closing: Fire doors must be fitted with self-closing devices to ensure that they close automatically in the event of a fire.
- Intumescent seals: Fire doors must be fitted with intumescent seals around the edges and in the frame to prevent the spread of smoke and flames.
- Fire-rated hardware: All hardware, including locks, hinges, and handles, must be fire-rated and meet the relevant safety standards.
- Regular inspection and maintenance: Fire doors must be regularly inspected and maintained to ensure that they are functioning correctly and providing adequate protection in the event of a fire.
It is important to note that failure to comply with fire door regulations can result in serious consequences, including legal action, fines, and in extreme cases, loss of life. It is recommended to consult with a qualified fire safety expert to ensure that fire doors are installed, maintained, and inspected in accordance with all relevant safety regulations.